The Crowbar Project is an open Apache2 licensed framework to build complete, easy to use operational deployments for everyone. It allows for groups of physical nodes to be transformed from bare-metal into a ready state production cluster within hours. Specific applications include (but are not limited to) Ceph, Hadoop and OpenStack.
- Twitter: @opencrowbar
- GitHub: @opencrowbar
- Mailing list: Google Group: OpenCrowbar
- IRC: OpenCrowbar Freenode channel #opencrowbar
- IRC: Crowbar 1.x Freenode channel #crowbar
- File Defects or Create Features: OpenCrowbar Github Issues
- Online Meeting Calendar: OpenCrowbar Calendar
We've made it easy to install Crowbar for virtual or physical provisioning.
- RPM install (link pending)
- Docker Centos Container install
- Project Founder: Rob Hirschfeld (@cloudedge, @ravolt)
- Lead Architect: Victor Lowther (@victorlowther)
- Community Commando: Judd Maltin (github: @newgoliath, Twitter: @newgoliath)